Napper’s Ruins

Landmarks and Buildings

William Napper and William Parnell originally built this hotel in 1859. It was originally called the Lake Bonney Hotel and was on an old stock route at the northern end of Lake Bonney. During its heyday the house/hotel was a vital place for supplies and Napper irrigated his land thus probably becoming the first person to grow crops by irrigation along the Murray River.

Facilities

Family Friendly Pet Friendly Public Toilet

Disabled Assistance

Disabled access available

Rates

Free Entry

Nearby Things to Do

View All
Loveday

Loveday

Loveday, Berri and Barmera

Loch Luna Reserve

Loch Luna Game Reserve

Cobdogla, Berri and Barmera

The riverfront is a popular spot to relax and unwind.

Kingston on Murray Riverfront

Kingston On Murray, Loxton Waikerie

Barmera flood level

1956 Flood Marker

Barmera, Berri and Barmera

Taken from the Barmera VIC

Rocky’s Hall of Fame & Pioneers Museum

Barmera, Berri and Barmera

Sue Fieldhouse

Barmera Aquatic Sporting Pioneers

Barmera, Berri and Barmera

Contact Us