Nullarbor Traveller is an adventure tour company who has been operating multi-day eco-tours in the pristine regions between Adelaide and Perth since 2004. We proudly showcase the Eyre Peninsula, Flinders Ranges and the Great Australian Bight in South Australia, as well as the Nullarbor and South West of Western Australia.
Our passionate guides take passengers of all ages, off the beaten track to explore stunning national parks, deserted beaches and experience once in a lifetime wildlife encounters.
Our small group camping tours from Perth and Adeladie feature day after day of unique experiences. Passengers can swim with wild sea lions and dolphins, be wowed on rewarding hikes, learn to sandboard and surf, taste local produce and engage in Indigenous culture.
Nullarbor Traveller is proudly family-owned, Advanced Eco-Accredited, a Climate Change Innovator and 100% carbon neutral.
Service TypesAdventure and Outdoors Tours Nature and wildlife
Disabled AssistanceCaters for people with allergies and intolerances.
MembershipAustralian Tourism Export Council Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation Tourism Industry Council of SA
AccreditationATEC COVID Ready/ WTTC Safe Travels Stamp Australian Tourism Accreditation Climate Action Innovator Certified by Ecotourism Australia COVID Clean Practicing Business COVID Safe ECO Certified (Advanced Ecotourism) by Ecotourism Australia Respecting Our Culture (ROC) Certified by Ecotourism Australia
This epic 10-day adventure tour takes travellers off the beaten track through some of Australia’s most diverse and spectacular landscapes. Discover footprint-free beaches, ancient forests, rugged coastlines, mountain ranges, and vast outback. Encounter abundant native wildlife, and enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to swim with wild sea lions and dolphins. Get adventurous, hiking in beautiful national parks, learning to surf and sandboarding on massive dunes. Be immersed in nature, sleeping under the stars of the southern skies. Let our incredible guides show you this part of Australia with unrivalled passion, making memories to last a lifetime.
· Explore the ancient Southern Flinders Ranges
· Swim with wild sea lions and dolphins on a magical eco-cruise (OE)
· Hang 10 on a learn-to-surf lesson and sandboarding adventure
· Feel inspired after hikes that will leave you speechless
· Discover Esperance & Cape Le Grand National Park
· Walk among ancient forests in Western Australia
· Taste your way around the Margaret River wine region
· Engage with Indigenous culture at Koomal Dreaming
This 6-day adventure tour from Adelaide immerses you in two of South Australia’s most pristine wilderness regions. Discover the spectacular escarpments, gorges, forests, and rich cultural history of the 540-million-year-old Flinders Ranges. This recognised National Landscape will leave you inspired and wanting more. Travel to the beautiful Eyre Peninsula, famed for its fantastic coastline and aquatic wildlife experiences. Have the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to swim with wild sea lions and dolphins and come face-to-face with a great white shark.
Participate in koala conservation work at Mikkira Station, giving you a sense of purpose on your journey.
• Explore otherworldly Ikara-Flinders Ranges National Park
• Learn Indigenous culture during a Welcome to Country at Wilpena Pound
• See abundant native wildlife from the land, sea and sky
• Volunteering at a koala conservation project
• Hang 10 on a learn-to-surf lesson
• Embark on hikes that will leave you inspired and speechless
• Soak up the serenity as you travel by ferry across the Spencer Gulf
• Taste the worlds best oysters on a Coffin Bay Oyster Farm Tour (OE)
• Swim with playful wild sea and come face to face with a white shark (OE)