COVID-19 notice. All pureSA tours are re-open for bookings with tours recommencing from 01 July or 01 August (depending on the tour). Limitations on passenger numbers will be in place in the short term to comply with social distancing guidelines and all health, safety and cleaning guidelines provided by the SA Health Department will be in place.
Come and explore Adelaide on a pureSA nature based adventure and do what the local’s do! Just minutes from the city, you can set off on an Aussie bushwalk and hike, explore serene National Parks, cycle along our pristine coastal and river trails, or engage with our cute and curious wildlife.
Morialta Wilderness and Wildlife Hike
Adelaide City to Sea Bike Tour
Vines and Victor Harbor Eco Adventure
Adelaide City and Parks Bike Tour
Cleland Wildlife Park Experience
Waterfall Gully to Mount Lofty Summit
Adelaide Shore Excursion
Swim with the Giant Cuttlefish
Pure SA also cater for private bookings, group charter and tailor made itineraries.
Pure SA are a fully accredited South Australian tourism business that prides itself on promoting and advocating sustainable tourism initiatives. You’ll find the pureSA team friendly, professional and totally dedicated to ensuring that your experience will be a memorable one!
Adventure Adventure and Outdoors Tours Air Australian Tourism Accreditation Australian Tourism Export Council Basic Birdwatching Boating Camping Canoeing/Kayaking Caters for people with allergies and intolerances. Cruises, Sailing and Water Tours Cultural and Theme Tours Customised Cycling Extended Family Friendly Fishing Food and Wine Tours Full Day Half Day or Less High Hiking International Land - Motorised Land - Self Propelled Moderate Mountain Biking Nature & Wildlife Nature and wildlife Non Smoking Public Toilet Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation Scenic Drives Sightseeing Tours Snorkelling Spa & Wellbeing Sustainable Tourism Accreditation Swimming Walk Walking and Biking Tours Water - Motorised Water - Self Propelled
A landscape of blue seas and golden sands await as you cycle through the streets of Adelaide’s riverbank precinct and follow the inspiring river trails to the beach! The adventure then continues along the spectacular foreshore to the favourite coastal centres of Henley Beach and Glenelg.
– Small group tour (maximum 10 people) with an easy and relaxed pace on designated bike paths and trails suitable for all levels of riding abilities. Expertly guided using quality bikes and helmets, this all-inclusive tour ensures a personalised and memorable experience.
– Discover Adelaide, the Riverbank Precinct, River Torrens Linear Trail, Henley Beach and Glenelg. Ride along the stunning Adelaide coast to the local’s favourite spot for a revitalising morning tea at Coco Cacao – with choice of savoury or sweet treat with coffee, tea or cool drink.
– Soak up the atmosphere and explore the vibrant Glenelg at your leisure – no need to ride back to the City as the bikes are collected upon arrival in Glenelg. The return trip to the City is via the direct Glenelg tram, or choose to transfer directly back to Adelaide in the pureSA bus.Public Toilet
Feeling adventurous? Combining the Waterfall Gully to Mt Lofty Hike with the Cleland Wildlife Park is a great way to maximise your day while connecting with nature. Follow the 4km trek to the summit to enjoy the views then follow the trail 2km to Cleland and engage with Australia’s unique and curious wildlife!
– Start your morning with a rewarding hike to Mount Lofty Summit and spend a relaxing afternoon at Cleland Wildlife Park. Enjoy a scenic drive along Waterfall Gully Road direct to the trailhead with the return drive via the beautiful Cleland Conservation Park route.
– The Waterfall Gully to Mount Lofty Summit trail is a tough yet rewarding hike set in the Cleland Conservation Park. Specifically structured as a self-guided experience that provides plenty of time to explore this natural environment at your own pace. Following a trail orientation, a map and information package is provided.
– Witness uninterrupted views across Adelaide and Gulf St. Vincent from Mount Lofty Summit before hiking down the bush trail that leads to Cleland Wildlife Park. The Koala close-up experience and the hand feeding of kangaroos are definite must do’s!Public Toilet
Take a walk on the wild side and engage with some of Australia’s most unique and curious wildlife, just 30 minutes from the city. While immersing yourself in the wonders of Cleland’s natural bush environment, you can see and discover more than 130 species of native wildlife. The Koala close-up experience and the hand feeding of kangaroos are definite must do’s!
– Scenic drive into the Adelaide Hills via the Cleland Conservation Park route, including a short stop at Mount Lofty Summit to witness panoramic views over Adelaide.
– Plenty of time to explore the self-guided discovery trails at your leisure – walk among and hand feed the free roaming wildlife.
– Park maps and a full orientation is provided along with valuable insights and inside tips.
Koala close-up experience – meet, touch and photograph Australia’s cutest inhabitant! *
– Listen to informative and engaging talks by Cleland park keepers at feeding times and explore the Ocean to Outback Interpretive Centre.
– All inclusive of Cleland Wildlife Park entry fees, bag of animal food, park orientation and return transfer. Small group size with a maximum of 13 people ensures a personalised service.Family Friendly Public Toilet
Arriving on the high seas? Our all-inclusive cruise ship excursion offers the perfect mix of Adelaide’s best known experiences. See the city sights, roam the vibrant markets, get up close to native wildlife and wind down with some wine. What a day!
– Discover the best of Adelaide on this small group (max 10) personalised tour. With included lunch and complimentary pick-up and return service directly to your ship, you can enjoy your day in South Australia worry free.
– After igniting your senses at the world famous Adelaide Central Market, a mecca of food in Adelaide for over 140 years, take a short sightseeing drive around Adelaide’s bustling streets, precincts and surrounding park lands.
– Next up is a scenic drive to the Adelaide Hills to witness uninterrupted views over Adelaide from Mount Lofty Summit and meet Australia’s cute and curious koala’s and kangaroos at Cleland Wildlife Park.
– Before heading back to ship via the Adelaide coastline the day winds down with a wine tasting session at the historic Penfolds Magill Estate vineyard and cellar doors.Public Toilet
Be amazed by the breathtaking landscape of this national park. As you follow the trails with your guide, witness an abundance of native flora and wildlife around the remarkable rock faces, gorges and seasonal waterfalls. Morialta’ s unspoilt wilderness is sure to bring out the natural explorer within you!
– Reconnect with nature in one of Adelaide’s most scenic National Parks, just 30 minutes from the city. Small group tour (up to 10) with a passionate local guide and an easy relaxed pace, ensures a fun and personalised experience.
– Explore the bush trails to discover the Valley Walk, Kookaburra Rock, Giant’s Cave, Morialta Falls Plateau and Eagles Nest Lookout. Hike to all three of the waterfalls along Fourth Creek. The trails are perfect for beginners and experienced bushwalkers alike.
– See many native animals within their natural environment including amazing birdlife and wild koalas among the gum trees. Learn about the park’s early history, native plants and animals. As the trails come to an end, relax and revitalise with a delicious local produce lunch while reflecting on your adventures!Public Toilet
Challenge yourself on Adelaide’s favourite hike! This tough, yet rewarding self-guided hike takes you from the serenity of Waterfall Gully and along the trails of Cleland Conservation Park to the summit at Mount Lofty. At 710m witness stunning panoramic views over-looking the Adelaide plains and Gulf St Vincent.
– Start the day fresh, active and inspired! In an area abundant with native wildlife you will hike past waterfalls, along streams and follow the gully ridges. Specifically structured as a self-guided hike to give plenty of time to explore at your own pace. This hike involves steep sections and uneven surfaces and a good level of fitness and mobility is required. The hike is approximately 2.5 – 3 hours return (7.8km).
– Return transport direct to the trail head provides hassle free and easy access to this popular trail. An orientation is provided to assist you with timings, point out areas of interest to stop and highlight the well-marked trails.
– At the summit there will be time to admire the stunning views across Adelaide and beyond. Then treat yourself to an energising coffee and snack at the Summit Café before taking the return route back to the trailhead.Public Toilet
From $679 to $729
Let us take you on an adventure to swim with the giant cuttlefish! Just once per year, these visually striking underwater creatures migrate and congregate for their breeding season and are well known for their ability to display arrays of luminescent patterns and colours.
Stony Point, located on the coastline of the Upper Spencer Gulf Marine Park in Whyalla, is the perfect spot to engage in this incredible experience. Just metres from the shoreline you’ll witness an amazing natural wonder as the cuttlefish turn on their colourful tricks and antics.
Along with this truly immersive snorkel experience, our 2 day tour itinerary from Adelaide is packed with added benefits that include exclusive cuttlefish insights by our marine expert, sightseeing through the spectacular wilderness of the Southern Flinders Ranges and a bushwalk through the rugged Alligator Gorge in the Mount Remarkable National ParkPublic Toilet
This immersive eco tour will take you on a journey to explore the nature, wildlife and local produce of the picturesque Fleurieu Peninsula. The perfect blend of experiences deliver a touch of adventure, a hint of indulgence and a smattering of culture leaving you with a lasting impression of South Australia.
– Explore one of South Australia’s most iconic regions as you enjoy a scenic drive through the Fleurieu Peninsula to the coastal town of Victor Harbor and the McLaren Vale wine region.
– Stroll across the Granite Island causeway for spectacular views of the southern ocean, then meet your captain for an exhilarating boat cruise around Seal Island. Spot marine life such as sea lions and dolphins!
– Witness the ‘out of this world’ d’Arenberg Cube and discover the tactile and sensory delights of the Alternate Realities Museum within.
– Visit the bio-dynamic Gemtree Winery. Enjoy a tour of the eco wetlands trail and a progressive wine tasting, before relaxing over a Vintner’s produce platter and the sprawling vineyard views.Public Toilet
Adelaide is voted one of the world’s most liveable cities and this easy and relaxed bike tour lets you see why! Take in the culture and the vibrancy of Adelaide as you cycle along the safe city streets, precincts and parklands. Discover little known treasures, laneway art, quirky cafés, the local’s favourites and much more.
– Zig zag through city streets and laneways, along the cultural boulevard North Terrace, the café strip on Rundle, the vibrant riverbank precinct (home to the Adelaide Oval) and enjoy a well-deserved morning tea break at the quirky Red House Café.
– Encircled by a green belt of parklands and interlinked by trails, a bike is the perfect way to experience Adelaide’s serene nature and leisure parks. Favourites include the Himeji Japanese Gardens, Rymill Park and the biodiverse wetlands area of Bonython Park.
– Expertly guided using quality bikes and helmets, this all-inclusive small group tour (max. 10 people) ensures a personalised and memorable experience. The tour is run at a relaxed pace suitable for all levels of riding ability with lots of times for photos along the way.Family Friendly Public Toilet