Stansbury Cemetery is located on Oyster Point Drive, overlooking the southern Stansbury beach – known by locals as ‘The Back Beach’.
The original cemetery was located on Beechcroft Road, until it was relocated to its current location.
In 1890, 43 local school children planted trees in the ‘new’ cemetery, an event that was sponsored by the local Agricultural Bureau. The original cemetery was in place (1872) before Stansbury was officially dedicated and named (1873).
Due to current health advice on social distancing, please contact the business for the most up to date information regarding opening times and services.
Carpark Coach Parking Family Friendly Pet Friendly Wheelchair access