The Tipara Lighthouse can be found in Wallaroo on Jetty Road near the Wallaroo Heritage and Nautical Museum after this section was relocated to this site in 1995. It was originally part of the construction located on Tipara Reef about 15km off Moonta Bay which was completed in 1877 which stood 30 meters above sea level and had two levels. Access inside the lighthouse is not available.
Due to current health advice on social distancing, please contact the business for the most up to date information regarding opening times and services.
Disabled access available