28 Aug 2022 Once Only Event
Join our special Winter Vegetarian Feast workshop in celebration of the inaugural Fleurieu Food Festival!
Winter is the season to enjoy pottering in the kitchen, using the best of the Fleurieu Peninsula’s produce sourced from the Willunga Farmers Market and local suppliers to create deepening nourishing meals that will warm you from the inside out.
You’ll learn how to transform the region’s renowned veggies, almonds, cheese, olive oil, wine, vinegars and more into warming winter vegetarian dishes – and then enjoy them as a shared feast.
Think warming vegetable curries, casseroles, slow braises, risotto and traybakes that make effortless mid-week meals as well as indulgent dinners for guests.
We’ll also chat about combining wholesome ingredients to ensure you’re enjoying a good balance of nutrients for vitality and immunity in the cooler months.
And of course, like all Green Gourmet workshops, we’ll end with a deliciously healthy sweet treat.
Your workshop includes:
– tastings and notes for a wide range of Fleurieu Peninsula produce
– a mix of demonstration and hands-on cooking
– lots of opportunities to chat and ask questions about wholefood cooking and nutrition
– printed copy of all recipes and notes to take home
– shared vegetarian lunch with a glass of local, natural wine.
Internet AccessBroadband Internet Access
Price includes 3.5 hour workshop, all recipes and notes, and a shared vegetarian feast for lunch
Once Only Event
28 Aug 2022