28 Jan 2021 to 8 Apr 2021 Weekly Event
The After School MTB Skills program runs each term for approximately 7 – 9 weeks depending on term length. Groups will be arranged according to age, experience and skill level. The program focuses on the key skills of mountain biking and will develop the students:
* Bike handling and balance
* Control and trail reading
* Technique (discipline independent)
Students will also learn about the non-practical aspects of mountain biking, including:
* Trail etiquette for shared-use networks
* Risk assessment and management skills
* Knowledge of participation opportunities
The location for this program is Craigburn Farm Shared Use Trails (South) and will run on either Tuesday or Thursday afternoons.
Registrations close one week before the programs start date.
28 Jan 2021 to 8 Apr 2021