8 Oct 2021 to 9 Oct 2021 Once Only Event
Barossa Contemporary is a bold, large-scale multidisciplinary cultural festival. The program will play, elevate and experiment with food, wine, music, visual arts and immersive events to ignite the wildest corners of your imagination.
This ambitious Festival takes you through the regions vibrant, thought-provoking, and unknown cultural cul-de-sacs. It is the Barossa but not as you’ve known it.
– Fireside Songs, Friday 8 October, Whistler Wines
– Hunter Gather, Saturday 9 October, Seppeltsfield Winery
– Lightwaves, Friday 8 & Saturday 9 October, Beckwith Park
– Transcendence, Friday 8 & Saturday 9 October, Beckwith Park
– Iridescence, Saturday 9 October, Secret Location
– Awe Hunters, Saturday 9 October, Seppeltsfield Winery
– Schubert & Sherbet, Saturday 9 October, Chateau Tanunda
Once Only Event
8 Oct 2021 to 9 Oct 2021