25 Dec 2021 Annual Event
Celebrate Christmas with a gourmet food and wine experience at Shiki!
Delight in the vibrant sounds of live violin, and allow us to guide you through a delicious culinary experience with our chef’s selection menu and perfectly paired wines.
Revel in the decadence of the festive season with either our Classic or Premium set menus.
– South Australian prawns, seared tuna salad, and tempura Murray cod.
– Teppanyaki Coffin Bay oysters, South Australian crayfish tail, Shiitake mushroom, Wagyu beef tenderloin, and udon noodles with Spencer Gulf prawns.
– Mango mousse with a coconut jelly bombe to finish.
Enjoy a carefully selected range of paired wines from Hentley Farm, and savour our special House gin and tonic to finish.
– South Australian green lip abalone, tuna and kingfish sashimi, and Coffin Bay oysters.
– Teppanyaki Japanese scallops with caviar, South Australian crayfish tail, Shiitake mushroom, Kiwami Wagyu striploin (with a Marble Score of 9), and udon noodles with Spencer Gulf prawns.
– Yogurt-lime mousse with an almond praline crunch to finish.
Delight in our carefully selected range of paired wines, champagne, sake, and Japanese beer throughout, and finish with a glass of smooth Penfolds Grandfather Tawny.
À la carte dining will also be available for Christmas Dinner at Shiki from 6.00pm.
Classic Adult Menu: $299 per person.
Premium Adult Menu: $599
Children (6-12): $99
Children (0-5): $29
25 Dec 2021