10 Mar 2023 to 19 Mar 2023 Once Only Event
This is the worst wedding reception you’ll ever go to and everyone is invited!
Strap yourself in for this new comedy brought to you by the people behind the global smash hit “Faulty Towers The Dining Experience”.
It was meant to be a surprise party but it’s turned into pandemonium – with secrets spilling out as family members bust in, bust up and bust a move. Audiences become guests caught in the crossfire in this totally immersive and highly improvised comedy.
Written and produced by Australia’s Interactive Theatre International, the people behind the global smash hit and fan favourite, Faulty Towers The Dining Experience, this original piece features four phenomenal actors in multiple madcap roles; the cast for Adelaide Royal Coach features Monique Lewis-Reynolds, Jack Newell, Liam Seymour and Rebecca Fortuna.
– “it is impossible not to fall madly in love with this immersive event.” BroadwayWorld
– ‘If you ever get an invite, don’t turn it down!’ Bournemouth Echo
– ‘Perfect comedy timing’ British Theatre Guide
– ‘A ground-breaking show If you ever get an invite, don’t turn it down!’ Bournemouth Echo, Lighthouse Poole
– ‘No shortage of laughs riotous immersive comedy’ The Stage
Tue, Wed, Thu, Sun: $85.00. Fri & Sat: $89.00 pp – all tickets include a three 3-course meal and 2-hour interactive show.
Once Only Event
10 Mar 2023 to 19 Mar 2023