12 Jun 2022 Annual Event
It’s the deep mid-winter and at The Stag Public House and NOLA Adelaide that can mean only one thing: its time once again to celebrate our Festival Of Darkness.
For one day only, across two massive sessions we’ll be showcasing 18 of our favourite independent Australian breweries and pouring all things dark, malted and imperial. We’ll have brewers pouring their own beers and talking you through all things new, barrel-aged and everything in between and then of course Adelaide’s best live music playing at both venues for you to dance the night away at the Festival of Darkness Afterparty.
$50 General Admission
$180 ‘4 Mates’
Session 1: 12pm-4pm
Session 2: 4:30pm-8:30pm
Afterparty (Free): 9pm to late
All tickets include:
– A custom Festival of Darkness Luigi Bormioli Birrateque Tasting Glass
– Free tastings from 18+ independent breweries
– Exclusive access to Festival Of Darkness Masterclasses
– NOLA’s wall of darkness (16 taps of dark and imperial brews from our favourite brewers)
– Only chance to try the festival exclusive collaboration brew ‘Dark Whispers’
– BeerBQ Taster Sessions by Weber Grill Academy with prizes to be won!
– Festival Food by NOLA and The Stag Public House
– First access to the post-Festival of Darkness Block Party
Proudly sponsored by Weber Grill Academy, Konvoy and Adelaide City Council
12 Jun 2022