20 Jul 2021 to 21 Jul 2021 Daily Event
Head for the hills to enjoy pub dining at its finest. This Winter Series event will be hosted at The Duck in Coromandel Valley, where head chef Paul Twigg proudly crafts Asian fusion dishes and enticing flavour combinations using stellar South Australian produce.
Settle in for the following dishes:
• Yuzu-cured tuna ceviche – tapioca cracker, wasabi cream, scampi roe, shiso (gluten-free)
• Mushroom and soybean dumplings – ponzu, chilli, spring onion (gluten-free)
• Master stock pork belly – cauliflower puree, caramelized coconut, white miso pearl gel (gluten-free)
• Cone Bay barramundi – smoked dashi, mushroom, snowpea, rau ram, spring onion oil (gluten-free)
• Matcha sponge and black sesame ice cream – coconut snow, freeze-dried raspberry, miso butterscotch
Expect warm hospitality as you savour all five courses. Looking for a gastro pub experience just a short drive from the city? This one ticks all the boxes.
20 Jul 2021 to 21 Jul 2021