3 Aug 2021 to 31 Aug 2021 Weekly Event
Warm-up every Tuesday in the month of August and enjoy a cup of soup for good in this heart-warming initiative inspired by chefs of the Barossa.
Purchase a cup of soup every Tuesday from the ‘Give A Little More Barossa Community Soup Kitchen’ at the Barossa Co-op and you will be helping Foundation Barossa’s ‘Homburg Homeless Prevention Fund’ with proceeds from sales supporting a longer-term sustainable solution for youth homelessness.
Taste delicious soup creations from some of the regions most talented chefs:
• August 3- Sam Smith & Amy Dunleavy, Fino Seppeltsfield
• August 10- Tim Bourke, The Eatery
• August 17- Mark McNamara & Ruby Stobart, kindhearted kitchen
• August 24- Clare Falzon, Hentley Farm
• August 31- Kyle Johns, Appellation
And warm your heart and soul with this inspiring community initiative.
3 Aug 2021 to 31 Aug 2021