20 Feb 2021 to 21 Feb 2021 Once Only Event
Two fabulous days of hands on learning at a beautiful country setting a 4 minute walk from the sea. Discover more about permaculture, sustainable living and how you can apply it to your needs.
A structured program over two full days includes topics such as:
– Permaculture ethics and principles
– Chooks in the garden
– Water use
– Fruit, vegetables and beneficial plants
– Permaculture in the community
– Soil and more!
Course is presented by Wendy Rushbrook, whose qualifications and experience include:
– Graduate Certificate in Permaculture Design CQUniversity
– Permaculture Design Certificate (PDC) from Kul Kul Farm
– Advanced Permaculture Design Course with Dan Palmer in
– PDC from the Food Forest Gawler
– Bachelor of Teaching Uni SA
All meals are included and there will be pizzas from the wood oven on Saturday night. Make them yourself or be waited on!
BYO musical instruments for an entertaining evening.
Limited share accommodation available for $20 per person per night or $10 camping. Other accommodation available in the town also. Please ring or message for more detail.
Fees are for the full two days and includes morning and afternoon teas, lunches and evening meal on Saturday as well as extensive course materials.
Early Bird discount of $40.00 available if booked by 31 December 2020.
Once Only Event
20 Feb 2021 to 21 Feb 2021