15 Apr 2023 to 26 Aug 2023 Monthly Event
This is your fast track ticket to becoming a whiskey expert in the hands of Adelaide’s favourite whisky bar*.
Held on the last Saturday of every month.
We roll out the barrels, pop the corks, and settle in for an afternoon of beautifully crafted whisky Friendships are nurtured, great conversations are had, while our beloved experts take you on a whisky journey of epic proportions.
What you’ll get:
– 2 hours of intimate fun, knowledge, and great whisky at Hains & Co
– Curated list of whiskies selected by Cody ‘The Commodore’
– Each whisky is paired with a tiny tasty morsel for that extra sensory sensation
– A deep appreciation of the different styles of whisky through a variety of tastings
– Answers to all the common and not so common whisky questions – whisky or whiskey? Blend or single malt? What is peat?
– A clear understanding of the differences between Scotch, Bourbon, Irish, Japanese & Australian whisky
– An education on whisky’s rich history and sordid tales
When we’re done you’ll be breathing fire and talking whisky lingo like an old Scottish malt master!
Select your date, normally the last Saturday of every month at 5pm.
This event can be tailored for a private group tasting, at times that suit you.
15 Apr 2023 to 26 Aug 2023