German Arms Hotel

Restaurant and Cafe

The German Arms was originally established in Hahndorf in 1839, and has operated as a hotel for more than 160 years.

In 1990, the hotel was completely renovated using timbers salvaged from the old wool stores in Port Adelaide. The floors, ceilings, stairs, beams, pillars, bars and even tables have been made from these beautiful recycled timbers.

Enjoy an all day dining menu featuring German influences and international cuisine. Chef’s specials are available daily.

Facilities

Fully licensed, No BYO German International Pub

Other Nearby Food and Drink

View All
Electric Vehicle charging

Organic Market & Cafe, The

Stirling, Adelaide Hills

Contact Us