The Clare Valley Aerodrome is located on RM Williams Way 14kms North of the township of Clare and 10 minutes from the picturesque Clare Valley wine region. It’s the perfect stop-off location between the South and the North (from Adelaide to the Flinders Ranges and beyond), and the West and the East, (between Western Australia and Victoria). It’s also an easy flight to regional Queensland and the Top End.
Pickups and car tours can be arranged from the Aerodrome to explore the region.
The Aerodrome features a North-South 1200m x 18m runway, built to RFDS standards for aircraft 5,700kg. Recently, a 600m long grass cross strip has been completed.
The Aerodrome provides:
– an aerial gateway for tourism and business
– aerial fire fighting capabilities for a safer Clare Valley
– supports agricultural aerial spraying
– infrastructure for agricultural, commercial and recreational aviation
– flight training abilities
Below are the details of the Clare Valley Aerodrome, for any more information please contact us.
UTC 9.30 CLARE
AD charges: Nil
**Fuel** 24/7 Card Facilities available
Nearest town: Clare SA, 5453, 7nm 14kms South
Courtesy Car available with prior arrangement