Four cosy loft-style Stables nestled in the historic Hawthorn Villa Estate in lush private gardens, Carrick. A beautiful place for couples and friends to escape the trappings of city life, relax and breathe the fresh air.
Rustically romantic, a split Stable door welcomes you into a unique country style abode yet has all the modern comforts, along with the cosiest loft bedroom. A home cooked treat and eggs from our girls can often be found in your gorgeous Stable.
12mins from Launceston & perfectly situated exploring Tasmania’s North:
* Trip to Cradle Mountain
* Explore the Great Western Tiers Trail: Truffles of Tasmania, Christmas Hills Raspberry Farm, 41deg South Salmon & Ginseng Farm, Chudleigh Honey Farm, Ashgrove Cheese Farm, Anvers Chocolate Factory, The Cherry Shed
* Explore Launceston and Cataract Gorge
* Tamar Valley Vineyards
* Beauty Point, Platypus House & Seahorse World
* Bridstowe Lavender Farm
* Narawntapu National Park, Bakers Beach, Hawley Beach & Port Sorrel
* Historical Evandale, Longford & Westbury
* Liffey Falls, Devils Gullet, Mole Creek Karst National Park Caves
* Historic Carrick Walk (brochure provided), Tasmania Copper & Metal Art Gallery
This perfect escape makes a great base for touring Tassie’s North!
AccreditationAustralian Tourism Accreditation
Reduced rate available for multiple nights stay.
Breakfast provisions are available at extra cost.
Check In: 2:00 pm
Check Out: 10:00 am