Four cosy loft-style Stables nestled in the historic Hawthorn Villa Estate in lush private gardens, Carrick. A beautiful place for couples and friends to escape the trappings of city life, relax and breathe the fresh air.
Rustically romantic, a split Stable door welcomes you into a unique country style abode yet has all the modern comforts, along with the cosiest loft bedroom. A home cooked treat and eggs from our girls can often be found in your gorgeous Stable.
12mins from Launceston & perfectly situated exploring Tasmania’s North:
* Trip to Cradle Mountain
* Explore the Great Western Tiers Trail: Truffles of Tasmania, Christmas Hills Raspberry Farm, 41deg South Salmon & Ginseng Farm, Chudleigh Honey Farm, Ashgrove Cheese Farm, Anvers Chocolate Factory, The Cherry Shed
* Explore Launceston and Cataract Gorge
* Tamar Valley Vineyards
* Beauty Point, Platypus House & Seahorse World
* Bridstowe Lavender Farm
* Narawntapu National Park, Bakers Beach, Hawley Beach & Port Sorrel
* Historical Evandale, Longford & Westbury
* Liffey Falls, Devils Gullet, Mole Creek Karst National Park Caves
* Historic Carrick Walk (brochure provided), Tasmania Copper & Metal Art Gallery
This perfect escape makes a great base for touring Tassie’s North!
Due to current health advice on social distancing, please contact the business for the most up to date information regarding opening times and services.
Australian Tourism Accreditation Barbeque Carpark Free Wifi History & Heritage Outdoor Dining Area Outdoor Furniture Secure Parking Tourism Council Australia
Reduced rate available for multiple nights stay.
Breakfast provisions are available at extra cost.
Check In: 2:00 pm
Check Out: 10:00 am