Historic Houses of Carrick

Historical Sites and Heritage Locations

Carrick has a well-preserved 19th-century heritage; fifteen of its colonial buildings are listed on the Tasmanian Heritage Register including Carrick House (1840), St Andrew’s Church (1848), the Old Watchhouse (1837), Monds Roller Mill (1846) and the Carrick Hotel (1833).
This easy walk takes you past 20 of Carrick’s historic buildings and is suitable for people of all abilities. It covers a flat even surface with no steps or steep sections and is suitable for wheelchair users who have someone to assist them.

Facilities

Barbeque Carpark Family Friendly Food and Refreshments Pet Friendly Picnic Area Public Telephone Public Toilet

Activities

Walks

Disabled Assistance

Wheelchair access

Rates

Free Entry

Nearby Things to Do

View All
Luxury Van an Trailer

Luxury Golf and Scenic Tours Tasmania

Hadspen, Meander Valley

DEAL
Lady Launceston and Tamar Odyssey at the entrance to Cataract Gorge

Tamar River Cruises

Launceston

Visitors on the tour tasting some Pinot Noir grapes!

Tamar Valley Food and Wine Boutique Tours

Kings Meadows, Launceston

Tasmanian Honey Company

Tasmanian Honey Company

Perth, Northern Midlands

entrance barn at brickendon where reception is located

Brickendon Historic Farm and Convict Village

Longford, Northern Midlands

Wild brown trout from Tasmania's wilderness

RiverFly 1864

Launceston

Contact Us