The Black Horse Inn is a heritage-listed brick building constructed prior to 1865 and is the only remaining nineteenth-century hotel building in Coleraine, and the only survivor of a row of small hotels which operated on the northern side of Whyte street.
This spacious apartment building has been totally refitted to an open plan style with two double beds and one single bed, separate bathroom, laundry and a kitchen/lounge/dining area. All facilities have been completely updated ad refitted to a style sympathetic with its origins. The large double glazed plate glass windows in the front of the building face onto the main street, giving the interior a light airy feeling that is both quiet and comfortable.
Disabled AssistanceDisabled access available