Setting the benchmark for sustainable luxury.
The team behind Australia’s iconic Lake House Daylesford brings you Dairy Flat Lodge and Farm.
Set on almost 40 acres amid rolling hills in the hamlet of Musk, 7km from Daylesford, 80 minutes from Melbourne, Dairy Flat Farm features an extensive and productive vegetable garden an established olive grove, vineyard, ornamental hedgerow gardens, a newly planted orchard, and spring-fed lagoon.
Dairy Flat Lodge is an ideal destination for guests who are keen to embrace life in the countryside, but who still want hotel-style comforts and a good cocktail mixed at the end of the day. This is a luxurious experience for up to 12 guests serviced by a private concierge. The European style Lodge includes six King Suites which provide sumptuous spaces for private relaxation and indulgence.
Disabled AssistanceDisabled access available
AccreditationCOVID Clean Practicing Business COVID Safe
– Overnight accommodation (minimum of 2-night stay)
– Onsite concierge
– A country-style cooked breakfast
– A selection of delicious slow-fermented sourdough & viennoiserie from the bakehouse
– A farmhouse style dinner served from the Lodge kitchen on one night
– Non-alcoholic refreshments
Check In: 3:00 pm
Check Out: 11:00 am