Vegan food and drink walking tours based all over Melbourne. Melbourne Vegan Tours are fully inclusive, with guests tasting the best vegan food on offer around the city.
The main tours visit six to seven venues with food served at four or five of them. Guests are also educated on the local neighbourhood, the stories behind each business and get to learn more about the rise of the vegan movement in Melbourne and Australia. The tour is suitable for people from all walks of life, including non-vegans. It is ideal for people wanting to taste amazing and creative food in a growing area of popularity.
Food & Wine
From $89 to $99
This walking Vegan food & drink tour in Fitzroy includes:
– All inclusive – three full meals & drinks. Come hungry!
– Find out more about some of Melbourne’s most renowned vegan businesses.
– Small-group tour—maximum 10 people—ensures a more personalized experience.
– Socialise with other people and discover the story behind the growing Melbourne vegan community.
– 3+ hour guided walking tour along Brunswick St, Fitzroy
– Visits to 5-6 vegan businesses
– Starters, shared main meals, dessert, and drinks (non-alcoholic unless specified)
What to expect during the tour?
You will meet your guide on Brunswick St. in Fitzroy at a location advised in your booking confirmation. From there, you will set out to explore some of the best vegan businesses along one of the meccas of the vegan lifestyle in Melbourne.
You will hear the story behind the growth of the vegan movement in the city, the background to each business and the history of the local area that lead it to be the go-to suburb for vegans in Melbourne.
Food will be provided at each venue, with all dietary requirements catered for.Carpark Family Friendly Non Smoking Pet Friendly - Enquire Public Toilet