3 Apr 2021 Once Only Event
A unique opportunity to experience All Saints Estate’s one-hat Terrace Restaurant for dinner, looking out to our heritage castle framed against a sparkling night’s sky.
For this special event, the dedicated kitchen team will prepare a set five-course degustation menu centred around local produce, meats, plus fresh seafood which we source from a little further afield.
– Glass of sparkling and an amuse bouche on arrival.
– Cured Hiramasa kingfish, tarama, finger lime and nasturtium.
– Abrolhos Island scallops, Jerusalem artichoke.
– Roulade of quail with porcini.
– Lamb loin, pumpkin gnocchi, peas and goat curd.
– Mount Ophir olive oil cake, roast plums, lemon verbena ice cream.
Enjoy wines matched by our sommelier or order a special back vintage from the underground cellar and make it a night to remember. The wine options will be entirely flexible.
Includes five courses, drinks additional, on consumption.
Once Only Event
3 Apr 2021