23 Apr 2021 to 25 Jun 2021 Once Only Event
Looking for unique things to do in Melbourne? Want to design your own customised jewellery? Join Vivian Qui for this fun Japanese fabric flower jewellery making class.
In this two-hour class, you will learn how to make clover flowers that never die and design jewellery for daily wear.
What they’ll show you:
– An introduction of the application of fabric flowers in haute couture and home decoration
– Demonstration of special fabric treatment with a resin glue
– Fabric petal shaping and twisting technique
– Petal final assembling
– Care and treatment for long-lasting flowers
– Further design ideas using the flower making technique
– Jewellery making technique with fabric flowers
All materials are provided on the day and you’ll leave the class with your choice of a bracelet, earrings or necklace, made entirely by you.
Once Only Event
23 Apr 2021 to 25 Jun 2021