The Esperance Seafront Caravan Park is a relaxed and quiet caravan park overlooking the beautiful Esperance Bay. The 3.5 Star park has terraced shady sites with magnificent ocean views.
It is situated 30 metres from a safe swimming beach, 2 kilometres from the town centre and is close to the transformed Esperance Waterfront.
Choose from 2 bedroom deluxe cabins, family cabins, standard cabins or caravan and tent sites.
Buses and large rigs are catered for with drive-through sites and safaris or coaches can be accommodated on large camping areas next to the barbecue area.
The shop and reception are open 8am to 6pm every day of the year (additional hours during peak periods).
Features also include:
* 177 caravan and tent sites over 10 acres
* En suite, Family and Standard Cabins
* Pleasant surroundings with abundant shady trees and grass
* Four large, clean ablution blocks
* Fully equipped free campers kitchen with microwave, stove and television
* 24-hour wireless Internet node
* Sewered dump points
3 1/2 Stars Australian Tourism Accreditation Barbeque Camp Kitchen Carpark Communal Shower Dump point Free Wifi Gas Kiosk Laundry Playground Public Telephone Tourism Council Australia
Prices range from AUD35 to AUD45 for caravan and camping sites up to a maximum of AUD170 for En-suite cabins. G’day Rewards cards discounts apply.
Check In: 2:00 pm
Check Out: 10:00 am