The Esperance Seafront Caravan Park is a relaxed and quiet caravan park overlooking the beautiful Esperance Bay. The RAC-rated three and a half star park has terraced shady lawned sites with magnificent ocean views.
It is situated 30 metres from a safe swimming beach, two kilometres from the town centre and is close to the transformed Esperance Waterfront.
Choose from two-bedroom four-star deluxe cabins, standard cabins, and caravan and tent sites.
They cater for buses and large rigs with drive-through sites and especially accommodate safaris or coaches on large camping areas next to the barbecue area.
Their shop and reception are open 8am to 6pm every day of the year (additional hours during peak periods).
* 177 caravan and tent sites over 10 acres
* En-suite, Family and Standard Cabins
* Pleasant surroundings with abundant shady trees and grass
* Four large, clean ablution blocks
* Large, safe play area
* Barbecue area
* Fully equipped free campers kitchen with barbecues, microwave, stove and television
* 24-hour wireless Internet node
* Sewered dump points
ADULT From $35 to $170
Prices range from AUD35 to AUD45 for caravan and camping sites up to a maximum of AUD170 for En-suite cabins.