The Bunbury Lighthouse is a striking landmark. It stands some 25 metres above the ground and its light is visible from 27 kilometres away. The original Lighthouse on Marlston Hill served for 33 years until 1903 when increased trade created the need for a more modern facility. It was moved to its present site in 1971.
Due to current health advice on social distancing, please contact the business for the most up to date information regarding opening times and services.