St Johns Church of England was the first church consecrated in Western Australia. The consecration was performed by Bishop Short of Adelaide in 1848.
In the aisle of the church are 22 centimetre thick blocks which were made in England.
The church is surrounded by well kept lawns and gardens and holds regular services.
Carpark Disabled access available Family History & Heritage