23 Feb 2021 Once Only Event
Are you a foodie looking for unique experiences in Perth? Join Chef Riki on an exciting Moroccan culinary journey, this time to the Marrakesh’s exotic street food markets!
In this beginner-friendly cooking class, Chef Riki will be offering new Moroccan dishes with an ‘exotic’ twist to the ones cooked at her ‘Moroccan tajine’ cooking class. Take a culinary stroll into the narrow streets of Marrakesh’s ‘The Red City’ vibrant colourful food markets to join generations of travellers, writers and food lovers, all inspired by the richness and diversity of Moroccan cuisine!
On the menu:
– Saffron-Ras el hanut Moroccan chicken with preserved lemon, chilli and mint
– ‘Madbuha’ tomato and roasted capsicum salad
– Aromatic couscous
– Moroccan lamb cigars
– Chickpeas, carrot and spinach salad with pomegranate dressing
– ‘Brik’ crisp fried pastry delicious appetizer
– Freshly baked Moroccan bread
– ‘Mhancha’ Moroccan almond cake dessert
During this class, you’ll be cooking dishes hands-on following the guidance of your expert chef and at the end of the class, you’ll get to enjoy the exotic Moroccan food you’ve made in a social feast.
Once Only Event
23 Feb 2021