21 May 2021 Once Only Event
It’s time to learn how to fold, make, mix and bake some delicious authentic French pastries!
Under the guidance of French chef Francois Morabito, you will learn everything you’ve always wanted to know about pastry making. They’re going back to basics, so no prior experience is needed and beginners are very welcome.
During the class, you will learn how to:
– Fold a puff pastry
– Make the best shortcrust that rolls out evenly without cracking
– Mix and rest a brioche dough
– Make puff pastry
– Make crème patisserie and chocolate tart fillings
– Mould and shape dough
What they will make:
– Puff pastry (vanilla slice/Mille-Feuilles)
– Choux pastry (profiteroles)
– Sweet shortcrust (tart)
You will discover the endless number of ways to easily transform pastries into a lot of different cakes and desserts. Everything they make will be baked on the evening of the class!
Each class at Francois’ Private Kitchen is a new experience filled with delicious food and lots of fun, laughter, and learning.
Once Only Event
21 May 2021