24 Apr 2021 to 22 May 2021 Once Only Event
Discover the beauty of perfect, frothy latte art in this fun Perth workshop. Led by the expert baristas at Barista School Perth, you will learn how to make incredible latte art in just two hours.
Their Latte Art Workshop is all about mastering the delicate techniques of milk texturing and free pouring to create beautiful latte art patterns. This artisan skill will set your barista game apart from the rest.
– This workshop is 100 per cent practical.
– Milk texturing basics: stretch and roll.
– Learn how to control your foam with different jug types/sizes and mastering the correct rations of microfoam required.
– The techniques required to create rosetta, heart and tulip latte art patterns.
– Practice time! Apply the above knowledge and tips learned and perfect the heart, tulip and rosetta, all under the watchful eye of their dedicated trainer.
On completion of this workshop, you will have a better understanding of the proper aeration and texturing techniques to pour the classic heart, tulip and rosetta latte art patterns.
Once Only Event
24 Apr 2021 to 22 May 2021