19 Apr 2021 Once Only Event
Boost your public speaking skills at this beginner-friendly course in Perth and become a more effective and confident communicator.
During this nine-week course, you will gain the skills and knowledge to be able to deliver a message with impact, whether it’s in front of a large audience, a small group, or in the office boardroom.
They will focus on the key areas of talk content, managing nerves and confidence and presentation techniques.
– Preventing, controlling and reversing nervousness through body and mind.
– Using your body and voice to create inner feelings of power, build confidence and positive emotion.
– Vocal power, problematic speech and engagement levels.
– Vocal power, tips, tricks, techniques and warm-ups for a voice that people want to listen to.
– Planning, developing and refining an idea, script and talk.
– Messaging through stories.
– Mastering a great first impression.
– Using your body and voice as a tool for effective communication.
– Using your body and voice to look and sound more competent.
– Abdominal breathing.
– Controlling and concealing negative stress and discomfort behaviours.
– Adding emphasis and emotion to connect with, engage and inspire your audience.
– Memorising techniques.
– Reading and connecting with your audience.
Once Only Event
19 Apr 2021