23 Jan 2021 Once Only Event
Looking for unique things to do in Perth at night? In this one-of-a-kind dining experience, The Cooking Professor’s Riki Kaspi invites guest chef Robyne Low from RiverMint Dining to cook for an ‘end of year feast’ featuring her favourite selection of some of the ‘big names’ of ‘Tex-Mex’ barbecue foods.
The menu for this dining experience features contemporary multicultural American and Mexican influenced dishes, served long-table share-style.
On the menu:
– Welcome canape: bacon and cheese stuffed jalapeno poppers
– Soup: chilled Mexican-style Gazpacho topped with crispy tortilla chips, sour cream and coriander
– Mains: chicken mole; Texan-barbecue pulled pork carnitas
– Sides: chipotle grilled corn; pickled vegetable salad; red rice, beans and collard spinach with smoky barbecue sauce; guacamole
– Dessert: peach cobbler and Dulce de Leche ice cream
Offering fun, colour and social mingling, this is an end-of-year feast perfect for group bookings to celebrate with friends, family and work colleagues! So sit back and enjoy delicious, shared platters and mingle with others over a glass of wine.
This dinner experience is held at their beautiful rustic warehouse-styled venue and don’t forget they are bring-your-own (BYO).
Once Only Event
23 Jan 2021