Home on the Road rents basic campervans with everything needed for adventurous, self-sufficient, budget travel.
Every campervan has a sleeping area inside the vehicle or a roof-top tent with bedding, camping and cooking facilities included. So they are comfortable and convenient, as well as affordable! They are perfect for a weekend or for a longer trip of a couple of weeks around Western Australia.
You can return the vehicle to Perth or if you prefer, you could also drive one-way and leave the campervan in Exmouth or Broome. We are easily accessible, based in Welshpool and quite close to a train station.
MembershipVisitor Information Centre
AccreditationAustralian Tourism Accreditation
These are base prices for campervan rental per day.
You can travel with just this and you’ll have your bed, esky, water tank, cooking equipment, lighting inside car and safety equipment all included.
However, you can add some extras of:
– AUD $15-$30/day for insurance excess reduction (Base is $3,000)
– AUD $15/day extra for unlimited kilometres (option only available for over 7 day hires -200km/day included as standard)
– AUD $5/day optional cover for windscreen or tyre damages
– AUD $35 (one-time) for fresh sheets, blanket and pillows
– AUD $25 (one-time) for a camping table and two chairs
– AUD $25 (one-time) for both an inverter (recharge your devices while driving) and rechargeable lantern
AUD $1000-$3000 for a security deposit