St Mary the Virgin Anglican Church

Landmarks and Buildings

Built in 1838, St Mary the Virgin Anglican Church was originally a private chapel in memory of Richard and Christiana Brooks.

It was designed by renowned architect John Verge using the ‘Early Regency Gothic Style’ The adjacent rectory was built in 1846, and hence the parish of Denham Court was established.

Nearby Things to Do

View All
Penrith Zambi Wildlife Sanctuary

Zambi Wildlife Retreat

Wallacia, Penrith

photography workshop students

Anton Gorlin Photography

Miranda, Sutherland Shire

front facade of the Hurstville Museum & Gallery

Hurstville Museum & Gallery

Hurstville, Georges River

An image of Brislington House

Brislington Medical and Nursing Museum

Parramatta

Royal National Park

Royal National Park

Grays Point, Sutherland Shire

The sensory garden in Curry Reserve is maintained by Camden Council. With a variety of seasonal and ever green plantings, including edible herbs and citrus. The garden varies in appearance by season.

Curry Reserve

Elderslie, Camden

Contact Us