The Whitula Gate Museum is based around an original slab hut built by the Rabbit Board in 1906 as a boundary riders’ hut. The hut was moved to its present location in 1996 to be used as the centre point of the museum. The museum has been designed to re-create an 1800s homestead. The museum has household and station equipment as well as aboriginal artifacts on display. Combined with the museum is the Windorah Information Centre, it is a great place to stop, revive and collect local information.
Internet AccessFree Wifi
Disabled AssistanceDisabled access available