This accredited visitor information centre offers a one stop shop for travel information including maps, brochures, and itineraries.
Staffed by skilled and knowledgeable locals, the Bribie Island Visitor Information Centre can provide advice on the things to see, things to do and where to eat. Discuss with the friendly staff your travel plans or make a booking. Tour guides are also provided free of charge to bus groups visiting Bribie.
Top 10 things to do on Bribie Island:
– Hit the surf at Woorim Beach
– Experience the magic of the Bribie Island Butterfly House
– Throw in a fishing line
– Get creative at the Bribie Community Arts Centre
– Explore Pumicestone Passage with Bribie Island Boat Charters
– Soak up the local history at Bribie Island Seaside Museum
– Hit the bush walks and explore the national park
– Enjoy the hospitality and fresh seafood at Sandstone Point Hotel
– Have a beach driving adventure with G’Day Adventure Tours
– Stroll the Bongaree Foreshore accessible walk
Call now to find out more things to do on Bribie Island!
Disabled AssistanceCaters for challenges with learning and communication Caters for limited mobility Wheelchair access
MembershipQueensland Tourism Industry Council Visitor Information Centre
AccreditationCOVID Safe Visitor Information Centre National Accreditation