Adelaide Walks, Talks n Drives with Neil runs enjoy an entertaining and informative casual walking and/or driving tours (in a new luxury car) around Adelaide lasting 1 to 2 hours.
Tours start at a mutually convenient place and time from Adelaide City.
Ideal for those who like walking, as well as those who enjoy driving in new luxury cars.
You will learn facts about:
1. Adelaide’s history and culture
2. How Adelaide compares with other parts of Australia
3. Adelaide’s future – eg: Space, Renewables, BioMed
4. Interesting places to visit
5. The best value restaurants and best coffee
6. Adelaide, Barossa Valley, Fleurieu Peninsula, Adelaide Hills,
Yorke Peninsula, Beaches/Jetties. Port Adelaide, Glenelg
Bookings can be made on the day of the tour. Tour can start from your accommodation, the Central Market or at the Tour Information Centre in James Place.
– Each walking tour is less than 2km and costs $15 per person – (45 to 75 minute);
– Each driving tour costs $25 per person – (45 to 60 minute)
– For longer tours, the hourly rate is $70 per hour per group up to five people (min 3 hours).
Service TypesAdventure and Outdoors Tours Cultural and Theme Tours Food and Wine Tours Nature and wildlife Nightlife Tours Shopping Tours Sightseeing Tours Walking and Biking Tours
Disabled AssistanceDisabled access available
MembershipVisitor Information Centre