Just minutes from the CBD and boasting magnificent views over the Adelaide city skyline, the North Adelaide Golf Course comprises three courses:
• South Course – an 18 hole, Par 71 championship golf course.
• North Course – an 18 hole, Par 67 course that enjoys panoramic views across Adelaide’s beachside suburbs.
• Par 3 Course – perfect for first timers. Hire equipment (carts and clubs) and locker storage options are available for visitors.
The Golf Course also has several function facilities:
• A main dining room with seating for up to 120 people that can be styled to suit your needs. Friendly staff are on hand to assist with theming or audio-visual requirements.
• A 19th hole that seats up to 40 and overlooks the parkland and city of Adelaide skyline, perfect for casual dining or functions.
• Two outdoor decks that seats 60 for those who prefer a more relaxed alfresco experience – the perfect place to unwind with friends at the end of the day.
• The Par 3 course set adjacent to the Torrens River also has a casual outdoor dining area providing a great outdoor function facility.
Whether it’s a day on the green or a corporate or social event, the friendly, professional staff at the North Adelaide Golf Course will be there to help organise a day to remember.
Disabled AssistanceDisabled access available
MembershipVisitor Information Centre