Wallaroo Mines Band Rotunda, Kadina

Historical Sites and Heritage Locations

The Wallaroo Mines Band Rotunda can be found within The Farm Shed Museum grounds as one of the exhibitions at 50 Mines Road after being relocated from the Kadina Showgrounds in 1975, its home for 50 years. The Rotunda was first erected next to the Wallaroo Mines Institute by the Wallaroo and Moonta Mining Company for the miners’ Federal Brass Band and was declared open in 1905. In 1915 is was moved to the nearby Mines Recreation Ground.

Facilities

Carpark Public Toilet

Disabled Assistance

Disabled access available

Rates

From AU$12.00

Part of The Farm Shed Heritage Museum

Nearby Things to Do

View All
Kadina Cemetery

Kadina Cemetery

Kadina, Copper Coast

Wallaroo Heritage and Nautical Museum

Wallaroo Heritage and Nautical Museum

Wallaroo, Copper Coast

Kadina Church of Chris

Kadina Church of Christ

Kadina, Copper Coast

Kadina Skate Park

Kadina Skatepark

Kadina, Copper Coast

The Cutter Canberra - Public Art Sculpture

Public Art Sculpture – The Cutter Canberra

Wallaroo, Copper Coast

St Mary's Anglican Church, Wallaroo

St Mary’s Anglican Church, Wallaroo

Wallaroo, Copper Coast

Contact Us