Orlando is a quality, mid-size, open-plan houseboat, operating from Paringa in South Australia’s beautiful Riverland.
It is ideal for one to two couples or a family to cruise the Murray River in comfort.
No pets please and the vessel is smoke-free inside.
A large rear deck with WeberQ, sunblind, rod-holders and bait board is perfect for fishing and alfresco dining.
Soft-cushion chairs and recliners on the canopied upper sundeck offer an ideal vantage spot while underway or for watching the stunning sunsets.
• 2 bedrooms with sliding door access to deck areas, wardrobe, en-suite toilets and hand basin/mirrors, queen beds (1 zip apart). A sofa bed is available for extra kids but maximum 4 adults only.
• Large central bathroom with spa bath and third toilet
• Gas space heating with 2 outlets, evaporative air conditioning
• Floor to ceiling windows, for all round river views
• Convenience of tables/chairs on front rear and top decks
• Domestic 240V electric fridge/freezer boosted with solar panels
• Environmentally friendly with fully contained blackwater/ galley waste and bathroom output filtered and disinfected
• Economical twin fuel injected 4-stroke motors and inverter generator
Enjoy lagoon canoeing/kayaking, wildlife, watersports or riverside craft brewery.
Disabled AssistanceCaters for limited mobility
Prices vary with season and duration:
– minimum 3 nights off peak (Jun-Aug)
– maximum New Year’s week (7 nights).