Built in 1854 The Old Perth Boys School is constructed of sandstone which was ferried up the Swan River by convict labour.
Charm and elegance abound in the gracious ambience of this heritage building. The property, designed in the style of ecclesiastical architecture, is now a fully licensed cafe and wine bar.
A range of literature including heritage trails walks around Perth City and pamphlets on historical and National Trust properties open to the public are on display and for sale.
Cafe History & Heritage