The Fremantle Visitor Centre is the official visitor information centre for Fremantle and the true hotspot for visitors to plan their visit. The centre is located in the historic Fremantle Town Hall in Kings Square just 200 metres away from the famous Cappucino Strip.
You’ll also find face-to-face help at key tourism locations. Look out for the Fremantle Ambassadors wearing a blue shirt with the iconic information i on the back.
Visitor centre staff and the Fremantle Ambassadors are local experts and can assist with:
– accommodation and tour bookings
– free brochure and maps
– guides on events and what’s on
– free WiFi and bike hire
– national park passes
– general tourism information and advice
– accessibility information
– bookings for regional areas on board South West Coach Lines and TransWA
– specialist advice for corporate and conference enquiries
Fremantle Visitor Centre is closed Good Friday and Christmas Day.