St James Anglican Church

Historical Sites and Heritage Locations

Servicing the quaint town of Menangle since 1876, the ornate St. James’s Anglican Church is a beauty to behold.

With financial assistance from the Macarthur family, the foundation stone of St. James Anglican Church was laid in 1876. St James was a grandiose building when built in an imposing location and far exceeded the requirements of the farming community with a small population of estate workers.

Please note a number of churches in Wollondilly are only open to the public during specific service hours, to view the interior of the church or for any private services outside these hours please contact the relevant caretaker for more information.

Rates

Free Entry

Nearby Things to Do

View All
Natascha 1

Natascha

Berrima, Wingecarribee

Colourful ball pit for children to play in at Playmaze Narellan

Playmaze Narellan

Narellan, Camden

Lake Eckersley campground, Heathcote National Park. Photo: Nick Cubbin © OEH

Lake Eckersley picnic area

Heathcote, Sutherland Shire

Kellys Falls picnic area, Garawarra State Conservation Area. Photo: Nick Cubbin © OEH

Kellys Falls picnic area

Stanwell Tops, Wollongong

Old Family Photos

Campbelltown Family History Room at HJ Daley Library

Campbelltown

Park

Galloway Green

Gledswood Hills, Camden

Contact Us