See, experience and learn through the wonder of technology as this facility brings history to life.
• Life size hologram of Rev John Flynn the founder of the RFDS tells his story.
• Interactive story telling ghosts, meet Nurse Kathy and Alfred Traeger.
• 2 x Virtual Reality Stories of the RFDS. Relive a patient’s true experience of medical care and experience flying with an RFDS Pilot.
• A decommissioned RFDS Pilatus PC-12 aircraft to view a fully aeromedically equipped fit out.
Relive the drama of the Bombing of Darwin Harbour that rocked Australia in 1942.
• Life size hologram of Rear Admiral Etheridge Grant, the Commanding Officer of the USS William B Preston.
• Interactive story telling ghosts. Meet Prime Minister John Curtin and Japanese Pilot Hajime Toyoshima.
• Virtual Reality of the bombing of Darwin Harbour. A production that’s the pinnacle for a VR movie.
• Full size replica Japanese Zero aircraft hangs from the ceiling.
• Window of 1942 and aerial view of the Bombing of Darwin Harbour that comes to life showing the bombing and aircraft fire of the first raid.
Australian Tourism Accreditation Carpark Caters for high support needs Caters for limited mobility Coach Parking Conference/Convention Facilities Disabled access available Enquiry Desk Family Friendly Free Wifi History & Heritage Interactive Centre International Non Smoking Public Toilet Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation Shop Visitor Information Centre Wheelchair access
$28 per Adult
$16 per Child (6 to 14)
$22 per Student (valid Student ID to be presented)
$22 per Senior
$70 Family (two adults, three children)